what should name of this


.









I call this a story
i write everyday and i wish you will listen one day
a story about you
how you drive me crazy everyday
i take my dream and let it fly away
with cloud of your smile i see every morning

i wish i could bring you "Happy ending" or show you something
something to make you realize that everything is about you

I call this a letter
and i write everyday, i wish you will read someday
with your name i'll paint you wonderful summer sky
so we can sit under palm tree with stupid conversation

i wish you could bring me "Happy ending"
or show me something,
something to make me real.

I call this a lyric
and I write this every night
I wish you could me a melody, so we can sing this song together.
I can see in my head so clearly how you play your guitar
and I will sing this song like Marry and Mo Gyul

I call this a poem
I write this every night.
With stupid words or secret name,
i wish you will see the clue then realize it's always been you.
I will write your name as romeo with your capulet who saved me a bullet.
So I can be Julliet with my montague who saved you from plague
then we can leave this morgue.

When a vampire used their spell to captivate you
Or angel used their wings to capture you
Well, neither of them is me
I just with my self who try to buy you a stairway to heaven

When helena was dancing and make you stunned
I wish she was me
When someone was singing you a lullaby then make you fall in sleep
I wish she was me
And when she is clouding your mind with her fucking smile
I just can stare then wish she was me.

I call this a utopian dream
I'll see you when I wake up in the morning
and we can rise on your dawn then set on my dusk.
Together we can be perfect summer.

But darling this is just untold
this is how i call this "Untold Love"
I just find your shadow around me
and I call this a pain









Your Reply

I Am A Dusk Pirate

I Am A Dusk Pirate

Dusk and Summer

Dusk and Summer